Conceito Tinto 2015 Douro
• Winery: Conceito Wines
• Region: Guarda, Douro
• Designation of Origin: Douro
• Harvest: 2015
• Type: Red Wine, 20 months in barrel
• Grapes: Touriga franca, Touriga nacional, Tinta roriz, Tinta amarela, Rufete…
• Alcohol content: 14%
• Allergens: Contains sulfites
• Parker’s Guide: 93 points
Conceito is a family business based in Cedovim, Vila Nova de Foz Côa, an international project in the Douro Valley.
The acquisition of the 83 hectares of vineyards around Vale da Teja began in the 1940s, but the first bottling took place only in 2005. The local climate is particularly cold, with altitudes between 450 and 600 meters and with granite and slate soils.
Oenologist Rita Marques, who completed her training in Douro and Bordeaux and has gained valuable professional experience in Douro, California, Bordeaux, New Zealand and South Africa, performs the winemaking of all wines.
websiteof the producer.