Master Carver Gift Box Pata Negra Paleta Bellota Jabugo 4kg
* Pata Negra Bellota Jabugo
* Exclusive set, a gift to remember
* Awarded 3 stars in "Great Taste Awards 2020"
Master Carver Jamón Set. Pata Negra Paleta (Shoulder) Bellota (acorn-fed) 100% Ibérico. Ham holder of wood. Professional ham knife and black apron.
• Region: Jabugo, Huelva, Andalusia, Spain
• Net weight (shoulder): 4kg
The ham master set includes:
• Pata Negra Paleta (Shoulder) 100% Ibérico Bellota
• Wooden ham holder
• Professional stainless steel ham knife
• Master Carver black apron
In 1970 Juan Pedro Domecq Solís began raising 100% Iberian pigs on his Sevillian farm in Lo Álvaro. In an ambitious quest to create the most exquisite ham, Juan Pedro relied on different studies carried out in collaboration with various Spanish universities. The result is found in a unique variety: the 100% Iberian "lampiño-marmellado" pig.
In 2000, with the support of his son Juan Pedro Domecq Morenés, he launched a product of excellent quality on the market, having behind him all the experience in the 100% Iberian pig breeding.
Today Juan Pedro Domecq exclusively produces 100% Iberian acorn-fed Hams and Shoulders, the only quality that can bear the nickname Pata Negra according to Spanish legislation. And its quality has been recognized internationally, having received 6 times the "Great Taste Award" and 3 times the "Golden Fork" for the best delicatessen product.