Jamón Pata Negra 100% Ibérico Bellota from Jabugo 80g
* Pata Negra Bellota Jabugo
* 100% Iberian pigs bred in the dehesa
* +42 months of curation in natural curing rooms
* Professionally hand cut, ready to serve
* Awarded 3 stars in "Great Taste Awards 2020"
Pata Negra Jamón 100% Ibérico Bellota (acorn-fed) Jabugo. Cured by traditional methods for 42 months. Coming from Iberian pigs bred in freedom in Huelva (Spain). Sliced and vacuum packed.
• Region: Jabugo, Huelva, Andalusia, Spain
• Net weight: 80g
Learn more:Which Jamón is the healthiest, best and most expensive?
What Jamón should you choose: "Pata Negra", Ibérico or Serrano?
Free Shipping to Austria and Germany for orders over 39€. More info
93% of the orders are delivered next day in Austria
70% of the orders are delivered within 2 days in Germany
We accept payments by Card, Paypal, Sofort, Bank Transfer, Google Pay and Apple Pay.